Classes & Camps
All instructional classes hosted by the City of La Mesa have been cancelled through May 2, 2020.
We will provide a full refund to the original form of payment.
If permitted we are considering running a modified schedule of classes from
May 4 - June 6
Please check back for the latest information.
Sign up today for your favorite class or program
La Mesa Summer Camps start June 10
Registration opens April 1
In addition to registering online to receive and immediate confirmation, you may complete the registration form and return it to us by mail, email email@example.com or fax 619.464.3761, or drop off in person during regular business hours.
Classes are available online up to the second class.
Waiting Lists for Full Classes
You can add your name to waiting lists for cull classes/camps online. If you choose not to use the online method, you may use the registration form. If there is an opening in a full class/camp, we will contact those on the waiting list.
Refund and Transfers
Requests for changes, transfers or refunds must be received at least one week prior to the activity start date. A processing fee of $10 will be deducted for each change/transfer/refund. If your class is cancelled, we will return your full payment. Refund, Cancellation and Transfer Policy
Online Registration System Account Creation
- When you click on the orange "Register online" button you will be taken to the Active Network website
- Once on the Homepage at www.activecommunities.com/cityoflamesa - Go to "Create an Account" in the upper right corner
- Your email will be your User Name
- Create a custom password
- Enter your name, address and phone number
- Add names of all family members
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- To activate account you will need to confirm your new account and click on the link provided in the email.